F Visa Latest News

  • Submited Date: 1 Jul 2014 - 13:20
    WASHINGTON — The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) launched an enhanced Study in the States website Monday with four new features. The features enable the Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP), housed within U.S. Immigration and Customs... Read More
  • Submited Date: 28 Mar 2014 - 16:11
    This question is raised often and debated much amongst lawyers focusing their practice on employment-based immigration. This morning, I have a call scheduled with a corporate client who is considering the legality of accepting a volunteer in their... Read More
  • Submited Date: 1 Dec 2013 - 23:45
    WASHINGTON – U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) is proposing changes to the requirements governing its Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP) that are intended to improve management of international student programs and... Read More
  • Submited Date: 30 Aug 2013 - 00:54
     Effective July 31, 2013, the Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP) will no longer mail I-797C receipts. The payment confirmation that can be printed from the FMJFEE website (www.fmjfee.com) will replace the I-797C mailed receipt. The... Read More
  • Submited Date: 1 Aug 2013 - 02:42
    If you would like to study as a full-time student in the United States, you will need a student visa. There are two nonimmigrant visa categories for persons wishing to study in the United States. These visas are commonly known as the F and M... Read More


Subscribe to Latest News - RSS Feed from Immigration.com