Latest News

  • Submited Date: 1 Aug 2013 - 02:42
    If you would like to study as a full-time student in the United States, you will need a student visa. There are two nonimmigrant visa categories for persons wishing to study in the United States. These visas are commonly known as the F and M... Read More
  • Submited Date: 26 Apr 2013 - 01:12
    The period of time when an F-1 student’s status and work authorization expire through the start date of their approved H-1B employment period is known as the "Cap-Gap".  Cap-Gap occurs because an employer may not file, and USCIS may not... Read More
  • Submited Date: 29 Jan 2013 - 20:30
    IMMIGRATION INNOVATION (I2) ACT OF 2013ORRIN HATCH (R-UTAH), AMY KLOBUCHAR (D-MINN.), MARCO RUBIO (R-FLA.), CHRIS COONS (D-DEL.)Employment-Based Nonimmigrant H-1B Visas1. Increase H-1B cap from 65,000 to 115,0002. Establish a market-based H-1B... Read More
  • Submited Date: 21 Sep 2011 - 01:52
    ICE fact sheet provides information to designated School officials(DSOs) and responsible officers(ROs) in order to help F, M, or J nonimmigrant visa holders (including both primary and dependent status holders) obtain driver’s licenses or state... Read More
  • Submited Date: 18 May 2011 - 00:18
    News Releases May 12, 2011   WASHINGTON-U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) published an expanded list of science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) degree programs that qualify eligible graduates on student visas for... Read More


Subscribe to Latest News - RSS Feed from