Travel During H-1B Amendment and Using Old Employer's Visa Stamp

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

Watch the Video on this FAQ:

Travel during H-1B amendment and using

old employer's visa stamp

Video Transcript:

You can travel out while your H-1B amendment is pending and you should be able to use the visa of the old employer. FAQ in detail....



Note: This is a verbatim transcript of the referenced audio/video media delivered as oral communication, and, therefore, may not conform to written grammatical or syntactical form.


Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on

Add new comment