Fees Updated: 2021
Attorney Rajiv S. Khanna: $220/15 min (Majority of consultations require 15-30 min)
Supervisory Paralegals: $220/hour
Paralegals and Case Managers: $75/hour
We take pride in our ability to provide value-based billing. Much of our work is done on a flat fee basis. In some cases, we are retained on hourly basis. Our firm is unique in our knowledge of several key areas of legal practice including: immigration law with special focus on business/professional immigration and complex immigration issues, private international law, business law and complex litigation.
Green Card (Immigrant Visa)
- EB-1 Extraordinary Ability Outstanding Researcher/Professor or International Managers Services and Fees
- EB-2/EB-3 PERM Services and Fees
- EB-2 National Interest Waiver (NIW) Non-Physicians Services and Fees
- EB-2 Physicians (NIW) Services and Fees
- EB-2 (Schedule A) Exceptional Ability/Advanced Degree Services and Fees
- EB-3 (Schedule A) Nurses Services and Fees
- EB-3 (Schedule A) Physical Therapists Services and Fees
- EB-4 Religious Workers Services and Fees
- EB-5 Investment Green Card Services and Fees
- Green Card for Spouse/Children/Parents of Citizens
H-1B and other Non Immigrant Visas
- B-1/ B-2 visa
- E-1/ E-2/ E-3 visa
- H-1/ H-2/ H-3/ H-4/ H-4EAD/ H-1 Compliance Audits
- J-1 visa waiver/Transfer
- K-1/ K-3 visa
- L-1/ L-2/ Blanket L-1
- O visa P visa R visa
- TN visa
US Citizenship Services and Fees
Premature Termination Fee Schedule
Our office routinely represents employers in investigations conducted by the USCIS, U.S. Department of Labor and other agencies. Note that these fees represent our typical anticipated charges for non-routine services. Please contact us for fee information if you would like assistance in any such matter.
- Compliance Audits for H-1 - $500 per file - minimum 10 files. If you scan and send us your H-1 files, we can audit them and tell you how they might be corrected/improved. You can then implement the improved procedures for all cases.
- DOJ/ ICE Investigations - $5,000
Note: For audits and investigations, please make a 15-minute appointment to assess your case.
Free Community Conference Calls
Rajiv hosts a Free Community Conference Call every other Thursday at 12:30 pm Eastern Standard Time to answer immigration-related questions. Everyone is welcome to call in and ask questions or just listen live or listen to the recording for the call posted at the end of the day.