Fees Updated: 2021
Managing Attorney, Rajiv S. Khanna: $220/15 min (Majority of consultations require 15 min).
To arrange for an appointment, feel free to contact us
We take pride in our ability to provide value-based billing. Much of our work is done on a flat fee basis. In some cases, we are retained on an hourly basis. We have experience in every key area of legal immigration practice including immigration law with a special focus on business/professional immigration and complex immigration issues, private international law, business law, and complex litigation.
Green Card (Immigrant Visa)
- EB-1 Extraordinary Ability Outstanding Researcher/Professor or International Managers Services and Fees
- EB-2/EB-3 PERM Services and Fees
- EB-2 National Interest Waiver (NIW) Non-Physicians Services and Fees
- EB-2 Physicians (NIW) Services and Fees
- EB-2 (Schedule A) Exceptional Ability/Advanced Degree Services and Fees
- EB-3 (Schedule A) Nurses Services and Fees
- EB-3 (Schedule A) Physical Therapists Services and Fees
- EB-4 Religious Workers Services and Fees
- EB-5 Investment Green Card Services and Fees
- Green Card for Spouse/Children/Parents of Citizens
H-1B and other Nonimmigrant Visas
- B-1/ B-2 visa
- E-1/ E-2/ E-3 visa
- H-1/ H-2/ H-3/ H-4/ H-4EAD/ H-1 Compliance Audits
- J-1 visa waiver/Transfer
- K-1/ K-3 visa
- L-1/ L-2/ Blanket L-1
- O visa P visa R visa
- TN visa
Our office routinely represents employers in investigations conducted by the USCIS, U.S. Department of Labor, and other agencies. Note that these fees represent our typical anticipated charges for non-routine services. Please contact us for fee information if you would like assistance in any such matter.
- Compliance Audits for H-1 - $600 per file - minimum 10 files. If you scan and send us your H-1 files, we can audit them and tell you how they might be corrected/improved. You can then implement the improved procedures for all cases.
- DOJ/ ICE Investigations - Hourly or flat fees
Note: For audits and investigations, please make a 15-minute appointment to assess your case.
Our customary hourly charges (not applicable in flat fee cases)
Associate Attorneys: $320/hour
Supervisory Paralegals: $220/hour
Paralegals and Case Managers: $75/hour
Free Community Conference Calls
Rajiv hosts a Free Community Conference Call every other Thursday at 12:30 pm Eastern Standard Time to answer immigration-related questions. Everyone is welcome to call in and ask questions or just listen live or listen to the recording for the call posted at the end of the day.