K Visa for Spouse of Green Card Person

Can I get K visa for my spouse? I am a US immigrant with green card. Is there something called a V visa?

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

V visa no longer exists. There is no K visa option for green card holders. Sorry. 

Nonimmigrant Visas: 
Green Card: 
Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on immigration.com

Add new comment