B visa while GC pending

A a citizen, I filled up a I-130 form for my parents; they live abroad, but they already have a tourist visa; may they visit USA for short time while they are waiting for the GC process, and then go back to their country, keeping back and forth in the meantime?

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

The law is uncertain. This type of entry will be left at the discretion of CBP. I have a blog entry on this subject. Please review it: http://forums.immigration.com/blog.php?u=1

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on immigration.com

Add new comment