E Visa Overview

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

E Visa can be of 3 types, E-1/E-2 (Treaty Traders and Treaty Investors) and E-3. The E-3 visa allows for the admission of an alien who is a national of the Commonwealth of Australia and who is entering the U.S. to perform services in a “specialty occupation".

Nonimmigrant Visas: