Restart the green card under EB-2 category

Question details

My Labour is filed in EB-3 & my PD is Oct-2003. I got my EAD in 2007. I have a BE degree from India & a work experience of 13 years. 5 in India & 8 in USA. Am I eligible for porting to EB-2? If I file a fresh EB-2 what is the process? Is it just the Perm process & I- 140 or do I need to file I- 485 again.


People with over 5 years of exp. after a 4-year degree may be ale to restart the green card under EB-2 category and then port their PD. Basically, you are redoing the PERM and I-140 for an EB-2 level job.