If one has an approved I-140

If one has an approved I-140, does he/she to move to a similar job/position/field to save the PD?

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

No, the job does not have to be similar. The green card has to be done again, but the PD can be ported to any job and category (EB1, EB2, EB3).

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on immigration.com

Add new comment