In order to qualify for EB2 under advance degrees, is it sufficient to have a MS degree from US univ or should the job requirement state so?

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

The job must also require (genuinely) EB-2 level qualifications.

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on immigration.com

Add new comment