Changing from H-1 to F-1 and back to H-1

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

Watch the Video on this FAQ: Changing from H-1 to F-1 and back to H-1

Video Transcript

1. Yes.

2. In order for you to reset the H-1clock converting to F-1 and staying within the United States is not good enough. You have to be physically outside the United States for one year otherwise the clock does not get reset. More...


Note: This is a verbatim transcript of the referenced audio/video media delivered as oral communication, and, therefore, may not conform to written grammatical or syntactical form.

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on

Add new comment