Can my wife use the N-470?

I'm a U.S. citizen working overseas with the U.N. Can my wife (GC holder) use the N-470 to preserve her residency while staying overseas with me?

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

Yes, she can, as long as she meets the other requirements of N-470.

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on

Add new comment