Labor filing and F-1

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

It could take a bit longer than 4 months to file. You can work on F- 1 if the school allows Curricular Practical Training.

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on

Add new comment