How to Reset H-1 Six Years

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

Watch Video on this FAQ: How to Reset H-1 Six Years

Video Transcript

You have to be physically outside the USA for at least one full year. If you visit the USA during that time that is if you are here for ten days you've got to stay outside for ten extra days. If you are here too long, for eg: if in that one year you are here for seven months you might have to start the one year all over again.  


1. you have to be physically outside the USA.

2. if you visit you must keep your visit short but then add in that time to the back end of your H-1 stay outside the USA.

3. don't be here too long. 



Note: This is a verbatim transcript of the referenced audio/video media delivered as oral communication, and, therefore, may not conform to written grammatical or syntactical form.

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on

Add new comment