H-4 visa dependent children change of status to F-1 before 21

Question details

My daughter was born in Canada and is on my H-1 visa as an H-4 dependent. She is currently studying 2nd year of her Bachelor's degree and will turn 21 in July/2024. I have a couple of questions, and they are
1. By what date/age she needs to change her status from H-4 to F-1?
2. Once on F-1 status, are there a minimum number of months/semesters/years she has to complete before being eligible for a CPT or OPT?

Video URL
FAQ Transcript
  1. She needs to file for a change of status before she turns 21.
  1.  I believe it is two full semesters one academic year, double check that with the DSO.