Green card for spouse entered illegally

I am an American with all my documents and I am trying to get my husband his green card, the thing is, he is already an alien of the U.S. that did not enter with a visa is there a specific form that I would have to address in these conditions.

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

You need to talk with a lawyer. If someone enters USA illegally (EWI), generally they are barred from adjustment of status (AOS).

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on

Add new comment