Guestbook entry for 2006
These are comments from our clients over the last many years. You can browse comments by year or by topic. We are proud of our clients' appreciation and encouragement above anything else we have ever done. You will note, many of our clients have most graciously accepted to respond to emails about our services. If you do write them, please be respectful of their time.
My wife and I received our GC within 9 months for the whole process with Rajiv S. Khanna as our attorney. I would like to thank Aruna for all her help and being very responsive on my case. Thank you all, it is was a pleasure to work with you. Regards...
I like to thank Pramita and Roopa for their great efforts and works that made my Labor Certificate approved in 1 day.
Mine is a long story and will write-up the story in detail when I get a chance. I'm still hoping to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Eventhough, it was Unfortunate that my first labor certificate was denied (for some reasons!!!) which changed my entire career plans (and also changed a lot on the way to file PERM petition after that...) Thanks for Subha and Roopa for their efforts to get my second PERM labor certificate approved in 20 days. So I'm still having little hope with the direction I'm heading towards. I appreciate Rajiv for his courteous nature.
Mr. Khanna's firm and specifically my case manager Mr. Vijay Durgam helped me with the process to obtain Labor certification for EB2 category under PERM process. I am sure they will continue the good work all the way to getting my Green Card.
I have got my H1B extenstion approved for 3 years after my 6th year H1B period in 7 days using the approved I-140 petition. I had my last 3 H1B extensions processed through Mr.Khanna's office and Ursula Escoto prepared the forms three times PERFECTLY and NO RFEs. Thanks SO MUCH to Ursula Escoto. I am greatly pleased with Rajiv and Ursula as far as their professionalism, courtesy and promptness regarding my immigration. THANKS A LOT URSULA...
I got my wife's I-94 corrected (it had expired for 10 days) by going to the EWR airport office
which was my wife's port of entry.
They had also put an incorrect classification of WT on the I94
instead of an H4 and as such corrected it promptly.
I want to thank your law firm and also Mr. Khanna in particular
for his proper guidance to me in this delicate and urgent matter.
I have a lot of experience with the immigration lawyers. This time with Rajiv's office is a WAY different (better) experience:
* immaculate filing preparation - this is not some sloppy paralegal preparing your docs with bunch of misspellings and inaccuracies;
* excellent communication - forget your voice-mails with no responses or the your attorney's email black-hole. Rajiv's teams are fast in response and their answers are clear and focused on what you need to know.
* deadline oriented - with Rajiv S. Khanna's office you KNOW the answer of all your when,where,why and hows....If they commit to date - that is your filing date.You never get nonsense excuses.
* respect - all we know that immigration process is not straigth forward and trivial process. Some times things can get bumpy and you may loose your patience. At this time you need moral support and respect no less then a legal help. Rajiv's team is there for you - your best friend and guide. Actually you become at some point member of the team.
* professional awareness - here I'm going to say just one thing and if you read this you'll understand what I'm talking about. This is the first attorney company that I'm working with and I DO NOT have the feeling that I'm more up to date with the immigration law changes and updates then my attorney.
I know at a time I sound like commercial ad, so let me put some names to my words.
My awes goes to the Mathew and Aruna team. Thank you for the excellent job done so far.
And here is my time-line:
PERM: FD: 8/11/2005 AD: 9/12/2005
EAD AD 10/4/2006
AP AD 10/4/2006
I140 AD 8/5/2006
I485 .. soon...
Thanks to Richa and Mohana, for your timely and well organised support, I got my PERM Labor Approved within 10 Days!!
Khanna and his colleagues (Richa,Mohana) did a great job in getting my labor certifed with in 8 days,I like their personal interest in going through the documents very keenly to cover up pit holes,sending the drafts timely at each stage,followup and more over very honest in giving status about whatz going on with the case.
I can recommend anyone to blindly go ahead and trust this people.i feel blessed by knowing these folks and working with them.YOU WILL HAVE A PEACE OF MIND WORKING WITH THEM.
Thank you everyone in Mr.Khanna’s firm.
Law offices Of Rajiv S Khanna provides high quality professional services. They are very organized and have immense knowledge and experience to deal with immigration cases.
I would highly recommend them simply because they work as a well co-ordinated team to deliver services.
Special Thanks to Suman Bhasin, Richa Narang and Mohana Navran for their timely help, mammoth efforts and valuable legal advise.