1. I am working with employer A on L visa.<br>
2. Employer B has filed my future employment based GC under EB2 category. My I-140 is approved. (I have not worked for employer B until now)<br>
3. My I-485 filed by employer B is pending for more than 180 days.<br>
4. I certainly want to join employer B as soon as I get a project prior to getting green card OR when I get my green card.<br>
Questions - (in case point # 4 is not MET and I get an RFE on employment verification letter)<br>
1. During I-1485 adjudication if I get EVL RFE and I decide to respond to it using another job offer from employer C, then -
How do I prove that I certainly had intention to join employer B at the time of filing I-140 and I-1485?<br>
How to prove that my employer B also had intentions to hire me on a permanent Job offer at the time of filing I-140 and I-485?<br>
2. If we want to respond to EVL RFE using Employer C's offer then -
How do we prove that this offer was extended prior to I-485 adjudication (with joining date after getting green card)?<br>
What should be the offer extended date and<br>
What should be the joining date to comply by AC21?<br>
3. If I respond to this EVL RFE using employer B's job offer letter then -
What are the chances of getting "Ability to pay RFE" subsequent to my RFE response using Employer B's offer letter (Not using AC21 at all)?
(FYI - as far as I know so far none of the GC applications are denied for "Ability to Pay" RFE for employer B)
See clip from Attorney Rajiv S.