DOL persuades users to use the new iCERT
The old LCA system will be extended by DOL starting from May 14, 2009 to June 30, 2009. Hence DOL urges users to use the new iCERT during the transition period and to send a feedback on bugs by email.
Some of the new features implemented by DOL with the launch of the new system
- LCAs that are certified now have validity dates and signature on them.
- NAICS button now gives an option for scroll down.
- The first box of the zip code field on the employer profile “Point of Contact Information” page no longer deletes the first digit of the zip code each time the page is reopened.
- Case status search feature now works to show status (e.g. certified).
- Regular cases no longer show as Chilean H-1B in a search
Current PERM processing times
PERM processing can be found on the iCERT logon page just below where you enter log on information.
The processing times as of 04/30/2009 dates are:
Processing Queue Priority Dates
Final Reviews November 2008
Audits September 2007
Standard Appeals June 2007
Gov't Error Appeals Current