What is a widget?
A widget is a small, online application that can be embedded on social media sites, blogs, or other web pages.
As part of the Citizenship Public Education and Awareness Initiative, USCIS has developed dynamic and static widgets to highlight specific sections of the Citizenship Resource Center. The widgets are designed to help permanent residents:
learn more about the naturalization process
· apply for U.S. citizenship
· download Form N-400, Application for Naturalization
· study for the naturalization test
· find local community resources
· understand citizenship rights and responsibilities
Please consider placing a widget on your website to help share this information with your audience.
If you would like to unsubscribe to this service or make changes to your subscription preferences, see "Manage Preferences" below.