1. Are children required to have chest x-rays or blood tests?
2. What if the applicant is mentally retarded or has a learning disability?
3. What is the legal basis for requesting medical information for visa applicants?
4. What should the applicant expect at the medical examination?
1. Chest X-ray and blood tests are not usually required for children under the age of fifteen.
2. Applicants with mental retardation or learning disabilities must present a report of their condition and any special educational or supervision requirements.