Staying in the United States Based Upon Medical Need of Child, B-2 or Humanitarian Parole

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

Watch the Video on this FAQ: Staying in the United States based upon medical need of child, B-2 or humanitarian parole

Video Transcript

If you are outside USA and your B-2 Visa is denied you can try a humanitarian parole. For more information, you can visit the USCIS link -


Note: This is a verbatim transcript of the referenced audio/video media delivered as oral communication, and, therefore, may not conform to written grammatical or syntactical form.


Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on

Add new comment