Reentry Permit and N-470

Question details

I got my GC on March 2006 and same time I got my Reentry Permit too. I was out of States within 2 years that I worked with US Forces Yokosuka Japan for Master Labor Contractor in less than 2 years. Is this form N-470 brand new rules?


Form N-470 has existed for a long, long time. This is not a new form or rule.

Add new comment

Filtered HTML

  • Web page addresses and email addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
  • Allowed HTML tags: <a href hreflang> <p> <h2 id> <h3 id> <h4 id> <h5 id> <h6 id> <em> <strong> <cite> <code> <ul type> <ol start type> <li> <dl> <dt> <dd><style> <drupal-entity data-*>