Renewing a green card

What if already have a Green Card I lost it, but it wasn't expire yet and I need to redo it how much it going to cost me to renew to get it redo?

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

You do not need a lawyer for something simple like this usually. I think you should look at Form I-90 at the USCIS web site.

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on

Add new comment