Wife work permit

My company is giving me option of taking a L1 visa or H1B. My wife recently completed a 3 year Bachelors degree in Computer application from India. I want to make sure that she can work once we immigrate to US. Can you suggest what approach should we take? 1) Get myself H1 and then she does a MS from US. 2) Get a L1 visa and she can find a job in US with her 3 year degree.

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

Personally, I prefer the L-2 option for her. She can work AND go to school. More choices.

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on immigration.com

Add new comment