I-94 Corrections

Whom should we contact in the case of an erroneously issued I-94 cards, i.e., incorrect expiration date such as when the expiration date matches the visa expiration and not the I-797 approval notice? How do we reach this person? Which Ports-of-Entry (POE) may correct such a card?

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

U.S. Customs and Border Patrol (CBP) indicates that, if an I-94 has an error, any POE can correct. If I-94 expiration date is based on the limitation of the travel document (i.e. passport expiration date), then this is not an error that will be corrected.

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on immigration.com

Add new comment