US RN Graduate foreign national

I am here on an H1B and completed my BSC Nursing as well as obtained my state licence. What is the best way to proceed to get a job/visa in the USA.

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

Start with Optional Practical Training.

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on

Add new comment