H4 inquiry - Dubai resident holding Indian passport

I am on an H1b visa working in the usa. My wife currently has a residence visa from Dubai (UAE) and she is an indian citizen holding an indian passport.She has lived for 27 years in Dubai and for the last six to 12 months she has also been living in Dubai. Could you guide me on the process of getting her into the USA on a dependends visa please.

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

Easy. She needs to apply for H-4 visa at the US Consulate in Dubai. Contact them (you can check their web site http://dubai.usconsulate.gov/dubai/gvi.html) for what documents she must bring.

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on immigration.com

Add new comment