H-4 extension for spouse and child

We had applied for H-4 extension for my wife and child (1 year) in same I-539 form. We received an approved 797 form for dependents. Applicant's name is my wife's name and beneficiary's name is my daughter’s name. The I-94 in the form contains only my daughter’s number and not my wife's I-94 number. My wife's name is mentioned as a petitioner. Should my wife also have a separate I-94 in the approved 797 form?

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

She must have a separate I-94.

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on immigration.com

Add new comment