Electronic Immigration System Eligibility

Can I use ELIS (Electronic Immigration System) to file an extension of status for my H-4 dependents?

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

Please refer to the following for classifications that are eligible to use ELIS: http://www.uscis.gov/uscis-elis

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on immigration.com

Add new comment