H-2B Visa

I'm on a J-1 visa right now, but I leave the US in 16 days. I have a job offer to come back and work here, can I apply for the H2-B visa before I leave the US? So that I could come back right away? Or don't even needing to get off the the country?

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

Assuming you have no home residency requirement, you can start the H-2B process even while you are here in USA.

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on immigration.com

Add new comment