H-1B Joining Another Employer while a Transfer, Extension or Amendment is Pending

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

FAQ: H-1B joining another employer while a transfer,

extension or amendment is pending

Video Transcript

1. The answer is yes. 

2. It depends. Normally 60 days grace period is available for unexpected cessation of employment. As long as your I-94 is valid. But let's say your I-94 is valid for only 45 days you will not get a 60 day grace period. You will get a 45 day grace period. More...


Note: This is a verbatim transcript of the referenced audio/video media delivered as oral communication, and, therefore, may not conform to written grammatical or syntactical form.

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on immigration.com

Add new comment