Working Visa

My fiance is from Pakistan, currently working in Kenya.He has done IT and Web-design. He is willing to work in the United States, Is it possible to get the visa?

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

It is possible if he has the relevant degrees and has a job in his field in USA. The most commonly used visa for professional workers is an H-1B visa.

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on

Add new comment