H-4 visa to H-1B

My Wife is on H4 visa.How can she convert her status to H1B Visa.What are the various ways out to attain work visa.

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

She can. For Indian citizens, H-1 and L-1 are two obvious choices.

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on immigration.com

Add new comment