H-4 Dependent Visa

Is it possible for an H-1B holder to apply for H-4 dependent visas for a fiancée and/or parents?

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

For an H-4 dependent visa, qualifying family members include only the spouse and unmarried children under 21 years old.

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on immigration.com

Add new comment