H-1B to B-2

I am working in USA on my H-1B right now and my wife is on H-4B. My H1 is valid until 2013. I am planning to leave my job within next few months. After that, we want to visit entire USA for few months before I go back home. Can I change from H-1B(for myself)+ H-4B(for my wife)or B-2 Visitor for both?

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

You can and should apply for B2 for both.

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on immigration.com

Add new comment