H-1B Amendment

My work location had changed and my employer had filed an H-1B amendment. Now I am moving back to the original location, which was filed in the first H-1B petition. Is there anything that needs to be done?

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

All H-1Bs are employment, employer and location specific.  Therefore, it is necessary that an H-1B amendment be filed with USCIS if there is any change of location.

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on immigration.com

Add new comment