H-1 Transfer

I have an H-1B Approval Notice that is valid until next year.I have been working with my present employer for two years, but have found a position with a different company. Can my H-1B approval be transferred to this new company?

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

It is possible to apply for an H-1 transfer with USCIS, provided the H-1 holder is maintaining legal status and fulfills all the requirements.

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on immigration.com

Add new comment