Evaluation Required for Non-U.S. Education Credentials

What kind of evaluation do I need for my non-U.S. education credentials?

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

The evaluation should be done by a professor in the related field of employment.

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on immigration.com

Add new comment