Employer Sponsoring for H-1 Visa

I have completed all of my studies in college for my Bachelor’s Degree but have not received my diploma from the university. How can I show my prospective employer that I have the education necessary for him to sponsor me for an H-1 position?

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

You must submit evidence of the beneficiary’s educational degree at the time of filing. If all of the requirements for the degree have been met, but the degree has not yet been awarded, the following alternate evidence may be submitted: (1) A copy of the beneficiary’s final transcript; or (2) A letter from the Registrar confirming that all of the degree requirements have been met (if the educational institution does not have a Registrar, such letter must be signed by the person in charge of the educational records where the degree will be awarded).

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on immigration.com

Add new comment