Father wants to sponsor me

I arrived in the U.S. with a non-immigrant visa that expires 2016, my dad is a permanent resident who is now applying for his citizenship. My dad wants to sponsor me while i remain in the us. What forms do we have to fill out and would i be able to live and work in the us while my status adjustment is processing.

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

Review Form I-130. You cannot stay in USA while or just because the case is pending, unless you have some visa/status that allows you to stay.

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on immigration.com

Add new comment