Where to file complain?

Some of my friends filed H1B through a Consulting company. They gave 1.5-2K USD each. All of the cases were rejected for some unknown reason. Now, that consulting company is not giving money back. Where should they file complain? The consulting company's mother company is listed in Bombay stock exchange.

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

If the company is in USA, you will file complaints with ICE and Wage and Hour Division of Department of Labor. If in India, I guess they will file a police complaint.

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on immigration.com

Add new comment