Pharmacist visa for FPGEE

I have plans of taking the FOREIGN PHARMACY EQUIVALENCY EXAM (FPGEE), I am from the Philippines what kind of visa should I apply for?

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

You will apply for B visa (B-1/B-2).

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on

Add new comment