Can I petition my Fiancé

How can I bring my fiancé to United States, can I apply for him by green card? I am not still a citizen.

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

There is no fiance visa for non-citizens, but look into the waiting times for spouses of green card holders. Those times are pretty good right now.

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on

Add new comment