Green Card Stolen

What is to be done when your green card is stolen? I just got mine not to long ago, I am 17 years old and I am not sure what I am supposed to do?

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

You can easily apply for a replacement green card. Read the instructions on Form I-90. Please visit this link for more information.

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on

Add new comment