A couple of questions I have in extension to the I-140 withdrawal by employer are below. If I have I-1485 pending for more than a year via company A and I join company B using my EAD/AC21:
a. what will be the impact if Company-A decides to withdraw/cancel/dissolve the I-140?
b. Is there a possibility for a NOIR to occur on the I140 which had been approved in 2011? If yes what is the impact in either cases?
What are the measures I need to take in either case?
a. No effect on your AC21 right, but you cannot extend future H-1 (if you need them).
b. Oh yes.
You can just make sure the employer vigorously responds to an NOIR, if needed.