1. Can I stay in Vancouver while I commute to Seattle for work once a month for a day?
Is there any restriction on the amount of time I need to spend inside the US on H1B?
Is there any restriction to how frequently I can go in/out of the US on H1B?
2. Since my work location would be changing to Seattle from California for me to be able to do this. I am suspecting my PERM will need to be refiled. But given that my H1B is expiring next year and the PERM, I140 process takes almost 1-1.5 years. Can my current company use an older existing approved I-140 petition to help me get my H1B Visa extended? My older I-140 had been approved for more than an year before I left the employer.
3. Will doing this have any impact on my H1B Renewal? I would need to go for re-stamping next year in September.
1. Sure and there are no restrictions on time.
2. No, not really. Depends on how the PERM was filed. You should talk to your lawyers. Regarding I-140 yes of course as long as at least one day of that approval period was on or after January 17, 2017.
3. No impact on your H-1B renewal.
Note: This is a verbatim transcript of the referenced audio/video media delivered as oral communication, and, therefore, may not conform to written grammatical or syntactical form.