I-130 for parents and sisters

I'm a US Citizen, and I want to file a I-130 on behalf of my mother, Do I need to file a separate petition for my 12 year old sister or should be included? They both live outside the USA.

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

As far as I know, it will have to be a separate petition.

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on immigration.com

Add new comment