Unemployed husband

I came on an F1 visa but dropped out due to financial difficulties, I have been working without a work permit, my husband who is a US citizen,has been unemployed for the last two years due to a car accident,so we had to use my income for the I-864 now they USCIS want me to verify my employment eligibility, how can we deal with this problem?

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

You may be best served by getting a co-sponsor for the affidavit of support.

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on immigration.com

Add new comment