Sponsoring brother from Vietnam, and he just has a new baby.

I am Vietnamese-American (US citizen). I have put in the application I-130 to sponsor my brother and his wife to come to the US, now my brother and his wife have another baby. What form/process do I need to fill out?

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

You do not have to do anything extra. This can be taken care of when you they get communication from National Visa Center.

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on immigration.com

Add new comment